To create a new translation project from your GitHub repositories, select Create a project (plus button in the right corner) and choose GitHub integration.
You will be redirected to the login page of Github system. By entering your Github credentials you are establishing a connection with Text United and you will be able to choose individual files, folders or whole repositories.
Note: In case you choose a whole repository, make sure files in that repository are "translatable" so they can be processed by Text United. In case a repository contains files that cannot be processed, creation of the translation project will fail. See a list of supported file formats here.
- Choose your files and folders
2. Choose the source language of your files and select the language(s) you want your files translated into
3. Choose who translates:
- Text United - send your project to Text United; our project managers will handle the process of translation and assign professional translators to the task.
- Me & My team - translate yourself or assign someone from your team.
4. Review your settings and create the project.