New users will see this start screen. Click on the Upload files button or simply drag & drop your files to the area.
If there are already existing projects on the list navigate to the right corner and click the Create a project button
- Choose the Upload files option
- Select the ADD NEW FILES button on the left, to upload your files
- You can add files in many formats: docx, xlsx, pptx, odt, txt, aspx, xml, html, mif, resx, xliff, idml, xliff, html, json, iosstrings, properties, php, po, pot, yaml, dita, ditamap, srt, sub, sbv, mp4, avi, mov, wmv, flv . After translation, you will be able to download translated files in the same format and with the original formatting.
- Enter the translation project name in the top field.
- After you've uploaded the files click CONTINUE
- Select to which language you want to translate your files to (note: you can select multiple languages)
- Select if you want proofreading service for your translation project (proofreading will increase the quality of your translation, every translated segment will be checked and confirmed by an assigned proofreader, who is independent from a translator)
- Choose who translates:
- Select TEXT UNITED PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, MACHINE or ME & MY TEAM
- In this case we are going to user Text United professional services
- The system will detect repetitive text and calculate the translation cost. You can enter a deadline for the translation project, see the cost details and add notes to a project manager
- Additionally, you can request a formal offer by clicking on the I need a formal offer first checkbox.
- Add reference files for translator (to better understand the context of the translation project) by clicking on the attach button in the notes field
- No cost will be calculated if you choose to translate yourself or assign someone from your team (see How to create a project and translate by yourself or your team).
- Finally, click on the ORDER TRANSLATION button