A file with the DOCX extension is a Microsoft Word Open XML Format Document file. DOCX files are XML-based and can contain text, objects, styles, formatting, and images.
- Make sure that the file format is DOCX (Microsoft Word 2007 and newer versions)
- If the files are .doc, convert them to .docx
- Automatic tables of contents will need to be updated manually after the translation
- Hidden text will not be considered translatable
- Comments will not be considered translatable
- A large amount of hidden text may cause the filter to not process the docx file, consider removing the hidden text if you encounter this error
- All editable text in the docx files will be considered translatable
- All Track Changes need to be accepted (Review>Changes>Accept). Otherwise they might be displayed in the wrong, compared to what is shown in the file.
- After the period mark, text will be divided into multiple segments for the translator.
- Text from text boxes will not be extracted if the file is saved in an older version than Microsoft Office 2013.
- You can convert the file by opening in Microsoft Word 2013 and clicking on File > Info > Convert