In this short article you will learn how to manage your company's team on Text United.
After you sign up you can invite new users to your team and assign them translation tasks. The users you add to your team, will be available to choose from a list when creating a new translation project. They will also share the same translation memory and terminology repositories.
To manage your Team navigate from the user menu and select the My Team option.
From here you have several options
- ADD FREELANCER - Add an existing freelance translator who is registered on Text United.
- ADD A NEW CO-WORKER - This will allow to invite a new Co-worker (employee) to your company. There are different kinds of users and permissions see below.
- ADD A PARTNER COMPANY - Invite someone as a Partner company (a person working in an external company).
- Make someone else administrator - Here you can select who from your team should have administrator's rights (in case you wish not to be the admin). If you make someone an Administrator, he or she will be able to upgrade, downgrade or block users and change the company's subscription plan. You will not have those options anymore.
- Upgrade/Downgrade - Change the User type see below
- Block - this will block the user and he/she will not be able to log into your account.
USERS can use Text United to get translations from within the company only (from co-workers or partner companies). They cannot add or edit terms in the company dictionary.
POWER USERS can use Text United to get translations from within the company (from co-workers or partner companies), and also to order paid translation services from professionals. Power Users are typically persons that handle translations within a company.
ADMINISTRATOR can use all features available in Text United. They can also upgrade, downgrade, or block users and change the company's subscription plan.