How to set up and use the Text United integration for Zendesk
1. Install the Text United translation plugin from the Zendesk Market place
2. Login to your Text United account and navigate to API integrataion page
3. Click on the "Generate" button
4. Copy the Zendesk integration token and paste it in the installation settings
5. Click on the "Install button"
The app can be found on the right side of your ticket UI. Click on the "Apps" button to show it. The plugin is now connected to your Text United account and you can machine translate tickets or order professional human translation.
How it works?
The plugin is connected to your Text United account. In order to use it you need to have an active Text United subscription plan.
You can translate tickets that you receive into any language using Machine or human translation.
Click on the context menu ... and select the type of translation you want. In the next step, select the source and target language. Now click on "Machine translate"
When the ticket is translated, you can paste it or send for additional human review. When you select "Human review" the content is sent to Text United. This is a paid service.
You can prepare a reply for your tickets and translate it.
Click on "Add a note & translate"
Here you can add the text you prepared for the reply and translate it into any language you want. It's also possible to send it for human review after you created the translation.